Following our first DataOps Digest and its success, we did it again! We gathered every piece of DataOps content that caught our attention, enjoy the reading.
Website & Blog Articles
- Very deep and interesting articles from Thoughworks : How to Move Beyond a Monolithic Data Lake to a Distributed Data Mesh
- How to set your dataops environment: Data Science with Optimus. Part 2: Setting your DataOps Environment
- An article on dataops focusing on a Center of Excellence: DataOps: What It Is, Why It’s Important Now, and How to Achieve It
- A good overview on dataops: Is DataOps the next big thing?
- [French] A article from Tugdual grall from MapR on DataOps: DataOps : une nouvelle approche de l’usage des données
Books & Whitepapers
Nothing this time.
Videos & Podcasts
A quick Video by a vendor (Kinaesis) focusing more on lineage