Personal data management
The present charter details CREATIVE DATA S.A.S.’s policy regarding the security of your personal data and cookies on the website www.saagie.com (the “Site”).
This Charter’s aim is to inform you of:
- the conditions under which CREATIVE DATA collects personal data,
- the reason why this data is collected,
- the use that we plan to make of your personal data
- your rights on your data
It applies to all information that you provide or that we collect through our website.
When browsing the Website, CREATIVE DATA may collect personal data about you. Personal data includes in particular:
- Personal data: such as your gender, name, telephone numbers, company name, email address. This is to send you our newsletter, invitations to events and webinars or information about our products,
- Electronic identification data available on or from your computer (such as “cookies” or “IP addresses”).
In accordance with the applicable regulations,
Pauline Villeneuve (email@example.com)
has been appointed Data Protection Officer.
Host service: WpEngine
Publication Director: Patrick Samama
You have the following rights on your personal information :
- a right of access
- a right of rectification
- a right of cancellation
You also have the right to express your opposition to the treatment of your data. You can exercise your rights at any time by sending an email ot the following address : firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition to this, and in accordance with the applicable law, if you believe the processing of your personal data breaches the regulation, you have the right to file a complaint before the competent judicial authorities.
Your personal information is collected by CREATIVE DATA for the following purposes :
- The management your subscription to the newsletter (subscriptions and unsubscriptions),
- The realization of anonymous or non-anonymous statistics (depending on the level of acceptance of cookies by the visitor) on the Website’s use,
- A better experience while browsing the Website,
- Business development,
- Invitation to events,
The data are kept for a period that shall never exceed the duration needed for the purposes for which they were collected in the first place:
For the purpose of managing your contact request, CREATIVE DATA will keep your data 3 years from the date of the last contact. Of course, in case of unsubscription, CREATIVE DATA will promptly disable the sending of all communications.
It is specified that there is no transfer of your data outside Europe, except in the following cases:
- In case the transfer of data is necessary for the fulfillment of the services for which the data were collected,
- In case a judicial or administrative authority requests so,
- In case you have given your express consent
A cookie is a text file that will be saved in a dedicated space of your device when you surf online using your browser. A cookie file allows its issuer to identify the terminal in which it is registered during the period of validity or registration of said cookie. It can be used in some cases to customize the Website’s pages so that they fit your profile.
When you connect to the Site, CREATIVE DATA will ask for your permission to install cookies so that they can recognize the browser you are using during the validity period of the cookie.
Cookies are issued for the following purposes:
- To realize anonymous or non-anonymous statistics (depending on the level of acceptance of cookies by the visitor) on the Website to understand the user’s journey (in order to improve the user experience of the website)
- To allow a better navigation on the Site, for example to adapt the presentation of the Site to match your profile (used language, display resolution, operating system used, etc.), or to memorize information you have already given
CREATIVE DATA may issue cookies on the Site from third parties, in order to share the content of our website on social networks. However it is specified that CREATIVE DATA does not control the collection process used by social networks, this being managed directly by the social networks in question.
It is stated that CREATIVE DATA may add cookies from third parties so that they can make statistics on the use of the website and the impact of certain marketing campaigns.
For the management of cookies, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will allow you to manage your preferences about cookies.
For more information on cookies and their use, you can consult the website of the CNIL (the French Data Protection Authority).
The Site does not aim to address minor children under 18 years old. However the access to the Site is not prohibited, because it does not contain prohibited content. In case data belonging to minor children are collected, the legal representative of the minor will be able to contact our dpo (email@example.com) to rectify, modify or delete this information.